Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Started a Blog!!!

I have been contemplating this for awhile now and have finally made a decision to start a blog. Here's why:
  1. I have had a really ROUGH year...and despite the heartache, I want to remember this journey and how it has changed me.

  2. So many people out there are thinking of and praying for us! This blog will allow me to share information I am comfortable sharing, while satisfying the curiosity of all those who are wondering about us and where we are in our quest to become parents.

  3. I have found great comfort in reading the blogs of other women who have experienced similar heartache as it helps to know that I am not alone in my journey. I am so grateful for these women who were brave enough to share the stories of their loss and hope that by sharing my experience, one other person may find comfort in knowing they're not alone.

Those who know me well are saying to themselves, "Stephanie is going to vulnerably broadcast her feelings on an open blog???"...and to that I say "I'm slightly terrified...but I'm going to try". =) So...Here goes nothing! Stay tuned for my first REAL post!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie ~ I didn't know. As you know I went through the same heartache before Sarah was brought to me. Maybe that is why she is so extra special. You are strong and healthy and will be blessed with a special gift. Just know that I love you and am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you my dear friend! This has not been an easy journey, but know that you have many people that love you guys and want to be your shoulder to lean on! We love you and look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave for taking the journey to share your experience Steph. I really admire your courage.

    ReplyDelete

Followers